.

Mac earns another medal, my bloggong partner for 10 years.

This week Mac was awarded a Pride of Australia Medal. You can read all about here.



This is McKenzie J. Gregory, Melbourne Australia. He's 89, a WW2 veteran, retired from the Royal Australian Navy, aide-de-camp to several Australian prime ministers. Now a naval historian Mac honors the sacrifices of Australia's naval forces mostly though his blog.



We met by chance on the web. We've been blogging together for 10 years on Ahoy - Mac's Web Log. Mac writes; I put it on the web. We've published more than a million words. It's been my privilege and honor.



We've never met though we've talked on the phone a couple times. None-the-less I regard him as family.



So I'm delighted that Mac is now on Youtube accepting and commenting on the award.







Congratulation Mac!